Going beyond shape since 1935
The tradition of tomorrow.
A tradition that began in 1935 with Guido Pilla who inaugurated the business as a photoceramics maker and then later opened a bronze foundry in Milan. After the Second World War, during which the business was suspended, the shop reopened its doors in Vicenza, dedicating itself first to photoceramics, later joined by a foundry, which was based in Thiene, a few kilometres from the city of Berica.
In 1969, the workshop became a company, increasing its production and inaugurating the mould workshop in Carrè, entrusted to the care of Roberto, son of the founder and current President and administrator of the company. In the following years, the business expanded further, gradually incorporating all the production departments of Pilla in the Carrè plant in the Vicenza area.
Today the leadership of the company, which includes an organisation chart of over one hundred employees, is still entrusted to the Pilla family, through the direct commitment of Roberto Pilla and his son Manuel, who together represent the company's future and the important link with its own history.